Saturday, May 9, 2009

Another good site

The newest GPT site I've joined is DealBarbiePaysFast.This site is unique in that you can cash out with only $1.00,but the best part is they cut checks everyday!How cool is that?Just click on the link on this page.Another thing I learned today is the survey sites don't like you to use the same e-mail address all the time,which I have been doing.And I have gotten alot of denials because of that.I read on the forums of some members using up to 20 or more different e- mail addresses and keep track of them on a notebook.Gotta try that next.maybe my denial rate will go down.Another thing is you have to give out a working phone number to all these surveys but that is an open door to telemarketers cold calling you at anytime of the day.Gotta figure a way around that.

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home